Austin Grossfeld is an associate in the Intellectual Property Transactions Group.
Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, Austin was an associate at an intellectual property boutique handling intellectual property counseling matters, including patent and trademark litigation and prosecution for pharmaceutical and consumer good companies.
- Fenway Sports Group in its acquisition of the controlling interest in the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- JetBlue Airways in connection with its merger agreement to acquire Spirit Airlines.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition of Lowell Therapeutics.
- Boston Scientific in connection with its acquisition of Baylis Medical Company for a purchase price of $1.75 billion.
- Raytheon Technologies with management of its trademark portfolio.
George Washington University Law School
University of Maryland
B.S., Physiology and Neurobiology
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office