Lavinia Harrington is an associate in the European Finance practice.
Lavinia focuses on leveraged finance, secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated loans, cross-border acquisitions, and refinancings. Lavinia advises private equity sponsors, commercial banks, investment banks, subordinated finance providers, and corporate borrowers in connection with domestic and international lending, leveraged finance and corporate finance transactions.
Lavinia was recently seconded to Marlin Equity Partners.
- The banks in connection with the revolving credit facility and intercreditor agreement for Aggreko and the arrangers in connection with the company's senior term loan B facility in an aggregate principal amount of $750 million and €500 million.
- The mandated lead arrangers in connection with the debt financing in support of the acquisition by funds advised by Apax Partners and Warburg Pincus LLC of T-Mobile Netherlands which has an enterprise value of €5.1 billion.
- Bank of Ireland, Crédit Agricole, ING Bank N.V., National Westminster Bank, Rabobank, Goldman Sachs and MV Credit as senior lenders in connection with the first lien financing in support of the acquisition of the Maroon Group by the Barentz group.
- Investcorp in connection with the refinancing of Viz Branz's existing facilities with a S$180 million term loan and revolving credit senior facilities agreement.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the raising of new financing by INEOS Finance plc and INEOS US Finance LLC comprising of a €375,000,000 incremental senior secured facility to its their existing cross-border multicurrency credit agreement and the issuance of €325,000,000 senior secured notes due 2026.
University of Cambridge
University of Law
Legal Practice Course, Distinction