Austin Jones is an associate in the Tax practice.
He focuses on advising clients on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, as well as on joint ventures on the tax aspects of capital markets offerings and issuances both domestically and internationally.
- SAP on the sale of their Digital Interconnect Business (SDI Business) to Sinch AB for €225 million, on a cash and debt-free basis
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical, Inc. in its acquisition of 2,400,000 shares of Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc.'s common stock
- Salesforce in its acquisition of ClickSoftware
- Stone Point Capital LLC in its sale of Hodges-Mace, LLC to Alight Solutions
- The Praetorian Group in its acquisition by Lexipol, a portfolio company of The Riverside Company
- TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. in the formation of its joint venture, CAVU Investment Partners, LLC, with LibreMax Capital LLC
- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Eze Software Group LLC from TPG Capital, L.P.
- VMware on its acquisitions of Octarine, Mesh7, Inc. and Datrium
- Nextech Systems in its acquisition of SupraMed
- Stone Point Capital LLC in its acquisition of TechEssential Holdings, Inc. and AMC Holdings, Inc.
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. in connection with its pending $13.1 billion merger with Black Knight, Inc.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings in its $1.4 billion sale of its pet insurance business to JAB Holding Co.,
- EPIC Brokers & Consultants, and its affiliates in numerous acquisitions, including the acquisitions of Reel Media, LLC by Paragon Insurance Holdings and the acquisitions of Treloar & Heisel, Dixon Wells and Sitzmann, Morris & Lavis Insurance by EPIC
- Local Bounti Corporation in connection with its acquisition of California-based indoor farming company Hollandia Produce Group, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated in connection with its acquisition of substantially all of the assets related to the operations of a 300-mm semiconductor factory from Micron Technology, Inc. for $900 million
- Amyris in several transactions, including its brand collaboration joint venture with actress and entrepreneur Tia Mowry
- Volta Inc. in an agreement to be acquired by Shell USA, a subsidiary of Shell in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $169 million
- Volumetric Biotechnologies in its acquisition by 3D Systems
- Bluespring Wealth Partners, a subsidiary of Kestra Financial, Inc., in connection with multiple acquisitions
- Pushpay Holdings Limited in connection with multiple transactions, including its acquisition of Resi Media and Church Community Builder
- Hitachi in connection with its pending $9.5 billion acquisition of GlobalLogic Inc.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
University of California, San Diego
B.A. in Political Science