Emily Kelly is an associate in the Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions practices.
Emily focuses her practice on domestic and international M&A transactions, divestitures, corporate governance, and private equity.
- Evolute Capital, LLC in its acquisition of Signature Utility Services, LLC, a provider of helicopter services for railroad planning, vegetation and hazard mitigation, and construction
- Granite Construction Incorporated in connection with its acquisition of Coast Mountain Resources (2020) Ltd.
- Investcorp Europe Acquisition Corp I in its proposed business combination with Orca Holdings Limited
- Kaseya US, LLC in its acquisition of Vonahi, LLC
- Great Elm Capital Corp. in its joint venture Great Elm Healthcare Finance, LLC with Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, LLC
- 3E, a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, in its acquisition of Toxnot, a software as a service (SaaS) platform that enables product compliance and sustainability within supply chains
- Frontier Waste Solutions in its sale to Summer Street Capital Partners, LLC and Concentric Equity Partners II, L.P.
- Great Elm Group, Inc. in the sale of its majority equity interest in its subsidiary, Forest Investments, Inc., to affiliates of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Great Elm Group, Inc. in its $80 million sale of a majority equity interest in its durable medical equipment business, Great Elm Healthcare, LLC to QHM Holdings Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quipt Home Medical Corp., a U.S. based leader in the home medical equipment industry
- Anglo American plc in connection with its business combination between its nuGenTM Zero Emissions Haulage Solution and First Mode Holdings, Inc.
- Apexon in its business combination with Infostretch Corporation
- Narda-MITEQ, an investment affiliate of J.F. Lehman & Company, in its acquisition of Intelligent RF Solutions, LLC
- Alturus Capital in its acquisition of Physicians Rehab Solution, LLC
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Administrative Managing Editor, SMU Law Review
Texas A&M University