Giulia La Scala is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
She focuses on a variety of compensation-related matters, particularly in M&A transactions and capital markets. She regularly advises both U.S. and non-U.S. companies on corporate governance matters, securities and tax law compliance and employment arrangements.
- Welltok in its acquisition by Virgin Pulse
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency LLC in its acquisition by Parthenon Capital Partners
- Great Elm Capital Management, Inc., a subsidiary of Great Elm Group, Inc., in its acquisition of the investment management agreement for Monomoy Properties REIT, LLC and certain other related assets from Imperial Capital Asset Management, LLC, in exchange for an upfront purchase price and an agreement to invest additional capital into Monomoy REIT
- The Olayan Group in its joint acquisition with Rock Mountain Capital, L.P. of a 48% stake in specialty cleaning products manufacturer PurposeBuilt Brands, Inc., the proceeds of which were used to redeem all the shares in PurposeBuilt Brands, Inc. held by Carlyle Group Inc.
- Various individual executives and management teams in connection with the negotiation of employment, equity and severance agreements
Universita’ di Bologna
Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D. equivalent), cum laude
Fordham University School of Law