Alicia is an associate in the Finance group in London.
- The lenders on the senior financing in support of the acquisition of Rodenstock Group by funds advised by Apax.
- The banks in connection with Sherwood Financing plc's new £285 million revolving facility agreement and intercreditor agreement.
- A major European bank in connection with an investigation into alleged money laundering.
- ViacomCBS in connection with the launch of a new subscription video on demand (SVOD) streaming service, SkyShowtime, in partnership with Comcast.
- Tetra Laval group on its acquisition of Avon Rubber p.l.c.’s milkrite | InterPuls business for approximately £180 million.
- DBAY Advisors Limited on the acquisition of a 51% stake in the trading entities of Eddie Stobart Logistics plc and the associated recapitalisation of the business.
- Coca-Cola European Partners plc in connection with its offering of Senior Notes.
- Trivium Packaging Finance B.V. in connection with its notes offering, consisting of Senior Secured Notes, Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes and Senior Notes.
- Nordic Paper Holding AB (publ) in connection with its initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- The administrative agent and arranger in connection with a $475 million incremental amendment to Sealed Air Corporation’s existing term loan facility to finance, in part, the acquisition of Automated Packaging Systems, LLC.
- Ardagh in connection with its notes offering of Senior Secured Notes. The offering was conducted pursuant to Regulation S and Rule 144A under the U.S. Securities Act.
- The arranger and bookrunner in connection with (1) a €975 million refinancing for Swissport Financings S.a r.l consisting of (i) a €850 million secured term loan B facility, (ii) a €75 million revolving credit facility and (iii) a €50 million delayed draw facility to refinance existing debt and fund working capital; and (2) a related €190 million PIK financing for Swissport to refinance existing debt.
- J.P. Morgan Europe Limited as Administrative Agent in connection with an amendment to INOVYN Finance plc’s existing $816 million term loan B to reprice its facility and upsize it by $254 million.
- J.P. Morgan, BNP Paribas, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, ING, BofA Securities, RBC Capital Markets, Scotiabank and Societe Generale as initial purchasers in connection with Cable and Wireless's $150 million offering of 5.750% senior secured notes.
University of Cambridge
Master of Law (commercial)
University of Cambridge
University of Law