Sarah McLeroy is an associate in the Private Equity practice based in the Dallas office.
She focuses on private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other complex corporate transactions. She also helps clients with corporate governance and the other day-to-day legal requirements of their businesses. She represents clients in such varied industries as energy, technology, health care, and consumer products.
- Alliance Source Testing, LLC in the acquisition of Aeros Environmental, Inc.*
- Breakwater Management, L.P in its growth investment in the Canadian construction conglomerate, Matcon Group of Companies*
- LLR Partners in its growth investment in IT company, Salute Mission Critical*
- Monitronics International’s merger into and with Ascent Capital Group while emerging from bankruptcy*
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation in their acquisition of Kinder Morgan Canada Limited and the U.S. portion of the Cochin pipeline system*
- Advising a public energy company’s joint venture and financing of data centers
- Advising Tygon Peak Capital in their acquisitions of a series of health care companies across the Unites States which were then reorganized into a single company*
- Valesco Industries as T-H Marine Supplies, Inc. was sold to OneWater Marine Inc.*
- Represented Well-Established Fund with US$150 Billion in Management with forming a new feeder fund*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Southern Methodist University
J.D., cum laude
- Article Editor, SMU Law Review
University of North Texas