Silvia is an associate in the Capital Markets practice in London. She represents issuers and underwriters in public and private international debt and equity capital markets transactions.
- ADNOC Logistics & Services and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) as selling shareholder in connection with ADNOC L&S’ initial public offering and listing on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX).
- The underwriters in connection with Eaton Corporation’s offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 4.350% notes due 2028.
- Sasol Limited in connection with the offering of $1 billion 8.750% notes due 2029.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Travelodge’s offering of £330 million 10.250% senior secured notes due 2028 and €250 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2028.
- Ardagh Metal Packaging’s $600 million high yield green bond offering.
- Enel’s $3.5 billion sustainability-linked bond multi-tranche offering.
- The initial purchasers as joint global coordinators and bookrunners in connection with Sibanye Stillwater’s $1.2 billion senior notes offering.
Queen Mary, University of London