Kyle Park is a partner in the Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions practices.
Kyle’s practice focuses on national and international M&A, private equity, special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), general corporate and securities matters, and private equity. He also provides corporate counseling to companies and is often the lead associate on complex strategic transactions assisting with negotiating and implementing transaction agreements.
Kyle represents clients in various industries including energy, technology, real estate, consumer products, manufacturing, environmental and waste services, and pharmaceutical products.
- J.F. Lehman & Company in its
- proposed acquisition of Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc. in an all-cash transaction for US$45.50 per share that values the company at approximately US$1.2 billion, including net debt
- acquisition of the assets of the Narda-MITEQ division and the stock of Narda Safety Test Solutions, GmbH (Narda-MITEQ) from L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- acquisition of Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC
- acquisition of Waste Control Specialists
- acquisition of Wenzel Associates
- Evolute Capital, LLC’s acquisition of eGroup Holding Company, a recognized leader in differentiated Data Center, Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Managed Service
- Alturus Capital in its acquisition of Physicians Rehab Solution, LLC
- Connell Limited Partnership's divestiture of Anchor Danly
- 3E, a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, in its acquisition of Toxnot, a software as a service (SaaS) platform that enables product compliance and sustainability within supply chains
Mergers & Acquisitions
- SAP in the US$12.5 billion sale of Qualtrics International, Inc. to Silver Lake
- CVS Health Corp. in its pending US$10.6 billion acquisition of Oak Street Health
- Frontier Waste Solutions in its sale to Summer Street Capital Partners, LLC and Concentric Equity Partners II, L.P.
- Tire Rack in its sale to Discount Tire
- Granite Construction Incorporated in connection with its divestiture, through its subsidiaries, of its Inliner business to Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC, an investment affiliate of J.F. Lehman & Company
- Hitachi, Ltd. in its acquisition of GlobalLogic Inc. for an enterprise value of $9.5 billion
- Narda-MITEQ, an investment affiliate of J.F. Lehman & Company, in its acquisition of Intelligent RF Solutions, LLC
- Microvast, Inc. in its US$3 billion business combination with Tuscan Holdings Corp., a Nasdaq-listed SPAC, and US$57.5 million bridge financing notes offering with affiliates of Luxor Capital Partners
- Citrix Systems' US$2.25 billion acquisition of Wrike, Inc.
- Kalera AS in its acquisition of VindaraSAP and Qualtrics in the carve out of Qualtrics from SAP and Qualtrics’ initial public offering raising US$1.55 billion and concurrent US$670 million private placements
- Inland Pipe Rehabilitation in its acquisition of Murphy Pipeline Contractors
- NRC Group’s US$750 million transaction with Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. III, a Nasdaq-listed SPAC, and subsequent US$966 million acquisition by US Ecology
- Strike Capital in its attempted sale to a SPAC
- Granite Construction’s acquisition of LiquiForce
- AWC Manufacturing’s divesture to Hidden Harbor Capital Partners
- Greystar Real Estate's US$2 billion sale of multifamily apartments to Blackstone
- Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC and its management team in its acquisition by the Arizona State Retirement System
- Andeavor’s acquisition of Kenai LNG Facility from ConocoPhillips
- Koch Ag & Energy Solutions' sale of a 1,054 MW combined cycle, combustion turbine power plant in Odessa, Texas to Vistra Energy for US$350 million
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Corporate Directors’ Institute Editor, SMU Law Review
University of Colorado
B.S. in Business Administration and B.A. in Communications