Ping is an associate in the Capital Markets Group in London.
He advises clients on high yield debt and other international capital markets transactions. Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, Ping worked in the London office of a leading international law firm where he undertook secondments to Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
- The initial purchasers as joint global coordinators and bookrunners in connection with Sibanye Stillwater’s $1.2 billion senior notes offering.
- A Middle Eastern company's proposed listing of a Medium-Term Note Programme in connection with the International Securities Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- A German financial institution in connection with the update of their Structured Notes Programme and their subsequent issuance of a loan repackaging transaction.*
- A Cypriot investment company in connection with drawdown notes issuances.*
- An American multinational investment bank in connection with drawdown notes issuances.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Cornell Law School
King's College London
- New York
- England and Wales