Leonardo Pinta, an associate with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP in the Corporate and Capital Markets Groups of the Rome office, practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, corporate governance, finance and capital markets.
Before joining Shearman & Sterling in 2014, Leonardo worked for the corporate department of an International law firm in Rome.
He is admitted to practice in Italy.
Shearman & Sterling LLP Firm practices in Italy in association with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP. Partners in the Rome and Milan offices are partners in Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP.
- The private equity fund Equinox and the Mingotti family in the acquisition of 60 percent of the Migal group
- The Cherubini family in the sale to the private equity fund Equinox of 63 percent of the Salpa group
- DigiTouch Group, Cloud Marketing Company listed on the AIM Italia market, in a binding agreement aimed at the acquisition of the innovative start-up Ondeal
- DigiTouch S.p.A., an AIM listed entity, leader in the digital advertising market, in the acquisition of a majority stake in Nextmove S.r.l. and in the merger between its subsidiary E3 S.r.l. with C&A Aladino S.r.l.
- The sole shareholder of Project Informatica S.r.l. in the sale of the entire share capital of such entity to an Italian subsidiary of HIG Capital.
- Oaktree Capital Management in the minority investment in MBE Worldwide S.p.A. (the known Mailboxes etc.).
- The shareholders of G.Angeloni S.r.l., Impregnatex S.r.l., and ITT S.r.l., in the sale of the entire share capital of such entities to an Italian subsidiary of ORCA Développement S.A and in the simultaneous reinvestment in the acquisition vehicle.
- Dover Italy Holdings S.r.l. and Maag Automatik S.r.l., two Italian subsidiaries of the US Dover Corporation, in the sale of the entire share capital of the Italian Finder Pompe S.r.l., one of the European’s top-manufacturer of engineered sold worldwide, operating in Merate (Lecco), Italy.
- DigiTouch S.p.A. in the acquisition of a majority stake in Meware S.r.l.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Carbon Fiber and Composite GmbH, a German affiliate of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, in the acquisition of interests in the share capital of the Italian CPC S.r.l., a leading technology company in the carbon fiber business, supplying, among the others, leading worldwide manufacturers in the luxury automotive sector.
- Dover Italy Holdings S.r.l., an Italian subsidiary of the US Dover Corporation, in the acquisition of the entire share capital of the Italian Ravaglioli S.p.A., one of the world’s top-ranking companies in the garage equipment industry with offices in Italy, France, Spain, Germany, UK and USA.
- McCormick Italy Holdings S.r.l., an Italian subsidiary of the US Mc Cormick Corporation, in the acquisition of the entire share capital of the Italian Enrico Giotti S.p.A., an Italian leading company in the flavor industry and manufacturer of world-renowned natural and organic aromas, plant extracts, fruit juice concentrates and aromatic bases.
- Pometon S.p.A., in the formation of a Korean joint venture entity with Seojincam Co. Ltd. for the manufacturing in South Korea of metal powders (ferrous/non-ferrous powders, and advanced steel granules).
- Digitouch S.p.A. an AIM listed entity, leader in the digital advertising market, in the acquisition of Optimized Group S.r.l., a web agency specialized in the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing), with a consolidated client portfolio.
- Digitouch S.p.A. an AIM listed entity, leader in the digital advertising market, in the formation of Mediamob, a joint venture entity with Mobyt S.p.A., operating as independent agency on new media and digital marketing solutions (connected tv, Internet of things, wearable devices, etc.).
- Dover Italy Holdings S.r.l., an Italian subsidiary of the US Dover Corporation, in the acquisition of the entire share capital of the Italian JK Group S.p.A. leading manufacturer of inks for digital print with offices in Italy, China and USA.
- Italian Sugar Holding S.r.l., an Italian subsidiary of the ASR Group, in the restructuring and recapitalization of its interests in SFIR Raffineria di Brindisi S.p.A.
- Digitouch S.p.A. an AIM listed entity, leader in the digital advertising market, in the acquisition of E3 S.r.l., a distinguished entity with strong expertise in social networks communications and Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer.
- Blackstone, a world’s leading investment and advisory firm in the acquisition of the quotas of Marangi Immobiliare S.r.l., a company owning the “Palmanova Outlet Village” shopping center.
- Munich Re, in the sale of 100% of its Italian subsidiary Newmed to RBHold., a subsidiary of Previmedical, the Italian market leader on health-related insurance services.*
- Minority shareholders and managers of Visiant Galyleo S.p.A., active in the Italian IT business, in connection with the sale of a majority stake to INDRA Sistemas, a leader in the IT systems sector.*
- MEAG, the asset management company of the Munich Re group, in the acquisition of a portfolio of four photovoltaic solar parks in Italy with an overall capacity of 29.3 MWp.*
- NGK Insulators, Ltd., a market leader in large-scale battery storage, in negotiation of a framework agreement for supply of NAS (sodium-sulfur) battery storage systems in favor of Terna.*
- RWE Innogy Italia in the sale of its 80 per cent share in the 18.7 MW Enna biomass plant in Sicily to FriEl Green Power.*
* Denotes Prior Firm Experiences
New York University School of Law
LUISS - Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli
Laurea Magistrale in Diritto d’Impresa, magna cum laude
Laurea in Scienze Giuridiche, magna cum laude