Bridget is an associate in the Finance group in London.
Bridget has experience in the European leveraged finance market delivering on cross-border leveraged and general lending transactions for investment banks, large corporates and direct lenders. Bridget has been seconded to the mid-markets financial sponsors team at HSBC Bank and the corporate lending team at Lloyds Bank.
- The lenders in connection with the financing in support of the acquisition by Groupe Bruxelles Lambert of a majority stake in Sanoptis.
- Ares Management on the unitranche financing in support of the acquisition by Goldman Sachs Asset Management of a stake in The Clear Group, a Chartered Insurance Broker that arranges business insurance and home insurance for various sectors.
- Acting for Bridgepoint and the Moneycorp Group on the refinancing of their existing club facilities to a unitranche facility.
- Acted for Ares on the unitranche facilities provided to BC Partners for the acquisition of a majority stake in Synthon International Holding B.V., with super senior lenders coming in post-closing.*
- Advising Five Arrows on the financing provided to Bowmark Capital to fund its acquisition of Totalmobile.*
- Advising Tikehau Investment Management on the financing of IK Investment Partners’ acquisition of Forthglade.*
- Advising Pemberton and Bank of Ireland on the provision of financing to fund Livingbridge Private Equity's acquisition of Chill Insurance Limited and Inverna Insurance Limited.*
- Advising Ares Management in relation to the financing of VetPartners.*
- Acted on various refinancing from syndicated club deals to unitranche facilities.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of Auckland
Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Laws Conjoint (BCom/LLB)