Kaleigh Aucoin Ramsey is an associate in the Litigation practice.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a law clerk for the Department of Justice Antitrust Division, served as a Judicial Extern for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and clerked for a Justice of the Supreme Court of Nevada.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
J.D., cum laude
- Member of Hastings Honors Society (Top 15%)
- Recipient of 2 CALI Awards (Highest Grade)
- Senior Production Editor, Hastings Law Journal
San Francisco State University
B.A. in Political Science
- Member, Litigation Section of the California Lawyers Association
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, Antitrust, UCL & Privacy Section of the California Lawyers Association
- Kaleigh E. Aucoin, The Spider’s Parlor: Government Malware on the Dark Web, 69 Hastings L.J. 1433 (June 2018)