Edward Rarity is an associate in the Antitrust practice.
Edward trained at the firm and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales at the London office in 2019.
- Qualtrics on merger control aspects of its $1.125 billion acquisition of Clarabridge
- Glatfelter on merger control aspects of its acquisition of Jacob Holm Group
- Hitachi on merger control aspects of its $9.5 billion acquisition of GlobalLogic
- Channel 5 on merger control aspects of its participation in Digital UK
- Citrix on merger control aspects of its $2.25 billion acquisition of Wrike
- Dussur on merger control aspects of its aerostructures manufacturing joint venture with Figeac Aéro and SAMI
- Macquarie on merger control and FDI aspects of its divestment of Società Gasdotti Italia
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals on merger control aspects of its acquisition of Kashiv Specialty Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Raytheon on the global merger control and FDI aspects of its $120 billion defence merger with United Technologies
- A financial institution in ongoing European Commission cartel investigations in the financial sector.
King's College London
PgD EU Competition Law (Merit)
University of Law
University of Oxford, St John's College
English Language and Literature (First Class)