Aymeric Robine is counsel in the Corporate practice.
He has vast experience in mergers and acquisitions, disposals and private equity transactions (including management packages). He advises investments funds, listed and non-listed companies and their management teams.
- MML Capital Parners in connection with the acquisition of Groupe GPS, alongside the management and Metric Capital Partners (as co-investor).
- RAISE Investissement on its acquisition of a stake in Clinique des Champs-Elysées, an aesthetic medicine leader in France.
- Alpha Private Equity in connection with the acquisition of Impact Field Marketing from 21 Invest through a secondary LBO.
- Groupe Premium on the acquisition of Groupe Forward.
- The Carlyle Group, on a growth capital transaction in the Inova group, a software publisher for the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Symphony Technology Group and the Sciforma group on the acquisition of One2Team, known for its strategic portfolio management (SPM) capabilities and task management platform.*
- The Carlyle Group in the context of a long-term funding partnership to accelerate of the growth of Inova group, a leading software provider for the biopharma industry.*
- Eurazeo Brands on its acquisition of a majority stake in Natura Plus Ultra Pet Food, a French premium brand of pet food.*
- Symphony Technology Group on the acquisition of Sciforma group, a leading project and portfolio management (PPM) software provider.*
- Merieux Equity Partners on its minority investment in Serb, a global pharmaceutical group, alongside Charterhouse Capital Partners, Partners Group and the management. *
- Sopra Steria on the acquisition of Fidor Solutions, the digital banking software subsidiary of the neo-bank Fidor Bank.*
- Haemonetics Corporation on the sale of its subsidiary, Inlog Holdings France, to Abénex capital.*
- Sopra Steria on the acquisition of a majority stake in the listed company Sodifrance.*
- IK Investment Partners, the Carlyle Group and the management team in the sale of their majority stake in the Marle group, leading European manufacturer of orthopedic implants, to Dentressangle.*
- 21 Invest France on its acquisition of a majority stake in the Landanger group, a French leader in reusable surgical instruments, owned by the Landanger family.*
- Andera Partners and Omnes Capital on their acquisition of a majority stake in the Spherea Group, European leader in technological test solutions.*
- Montefiore Investment and the management of Voyageurs du Monde, French leader in tailor-made travel, in the context of CM-CIC Investissement minority acquisition.*
- Coca-Cola in the context of its acquisition of Tropico, the French non-carbonated fruit drinks brand, owned by the Folliet family.*
- The management team of Eurodommages in the context of its acquisition by Qualium Investissement from a consortium of investors led by Cobalt Capital.*
- Metric Capital Partners in the sale of its majority stake in Domia Groupe (Acadomia and Shiva) to IK Investment Partners.*
- Montefiore Investment in the context of the acquisition of Plus SA group and its subsidiary Locarchives (leader in physical archiving), with Archiveco.*
- Marle group in the acquisition of SMB Medical.*
- H.I.G. Europe on the cross-border sale of specialty alumina companies Alteo Arg and Alufin to Imersys.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of Lyon III
Master 2 Droit des affaires et fiscalité – DJCE
University of Lyon III
Master 1 Droit et Techniques de Affaires (Magistère DJCE)
Best Lawyers: “Ones to Watch” category – Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Private Equity Law – 2022