Andrew Schleider is the Head of the Capital Markets practice in Singapore.
He represents both underwriters and issuers in a wide range of corporate finance transactions and has over twenty years of experience in offerings of high yield and investment grade debt securities, convertible bonds and equity. Andrew also represents clients in consent solicitations and tender and exchange offers and provides general securities law advice. His experience spans many industries, including general industrial, telecom and media, real estate and lodging, healthcare, consumer products, power and energy and natural resources.
His clients include major financial institutions as well as major corporate clients.
- The initial purchasers in the offering of $1.2 billion in aggregate principal amount of 4.625% guaranteed secured senior notes due 2030 and $800 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.625% guaranteed secured senior notes due 2037 by Minejesa Capital B.V., unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by PT Paiton Energy
- B. Grimm Power Public Company Limited in connection with its $340 million Regulation S initial public offering and listing of its shares on the Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Greenko Energy Holdings and Greenko Dutch B.V. in connection with the offering of $350 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.875% senior notes due 2022 and $650 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.25% senior notes due 2024 by Greenko Dutch B.V, guaranteed by Greenko Energy Holdings on a senior basis
- Citigroup and J.P. Morgan in connection with the $265 million offering of senior notes by PT Indika Energy Tbk
- Listrindo Capital B.V. in a 144A/Reg S offering of $550 million 4.95% Senior Notes Due 2026 issued by Listrindo Capital B.V. and guaranteed by its parent company, PT Cikarang Listrindo
- Greenko Investment Company, in a 144A/Reg S offering of $500 million 4.875% senior notes due 2023 issued by Greenko Investment Company and guaranteed by its parent Greenko Energy Holdings
- Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, ING, and UBS in the offering of $300 million 7% Senior Notes due 2021 by HT Global IT Solutions Holdings Limited
- PT Sri Rejeki Isman Tbk (Sritex) and its wholly-owned subsidiary Golden Legacy Pte. Ltd. in connection with (i) a cash tender offer by Golden Legacy Pte. Ltd. for any and all of its outstanding 9.00% Senior Notes due 2019 and (ii) the offering of $350 million 8.25% Senior Notes due 2021 by Golden Legacy Pte. Ltd. guaranteed by Sritex
- PT Cikarang Listrindo Tbk, an Indonesian power plant, in its US$275 million initial public offering on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. This is the first power plant to go public in the Indonesian market
St. John’s University School of Law
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized as a “Leading Lawyer in Capital Markets in Singapore” by Chambers Asia Pacific, Legal 500 and IFLR1000 (2015 – 2023)
- Clients have told Chambers that Andrew Schleider is “is very experienced, responsive and knowledgeable” and is “always available to resolve our queries”. (2020)