Daniella Villatoro is an associate in the Compensation, Governance and ERISA practice. She focuses on a wide variety of compensation-related matters, particularly in connection with M&A transactions and capital markets. She regularly advises clients on corporate governance matters, securities and tax law compliance and compensation and employment arrangements.
- TPG Inc. in connection with the executive compensation and employment aspects and related governance considerations of its $2.7 billion acquisition of Angelo Gordon
- ExcelFin Acquisition Corp. in connection with its $370 million business combination with China’s Baird Medical
- TELUS International in its acquisition of WillowTree
- TPG Inc. on the executive compensation, equity incentive, and senior executive and founder retention matters and related governance and disclosure considerations in connection with its $1 billion initial public offering
- OMERS Infrastructure in connection with its pending acquisition of Navisun LLC
- The underwriters in connection with Sonendo’s initial public offering
- Pushpay Holdings Limited in connection with its acquisition of Resi Media LLC
- The underwriters in connection with CVRx’s initial public offering
- Glatfelter Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Jacob Holm
- Measurabl, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Hatch Data Inc.
- Welltok in connection with its acquisition by Virgin Pulse
- Vontier Corporation in connection with its acquisition of DRB Systems
Fordham University School of Law