Jason White, a partner in the Finance practice, advises banks and other financial institutions on leveraged and investment grade acquisition financings, workouts, divestitures and restructurings.
He has significant experience in international, regulated and complex acquisition and divestiture financing transactions.
- Jefferies Finance LLC in providing $600 million of acquisition and working capital financing facilities to affiliates of Elliott Management for the acquisition of Gigamon Inc.
- HSBC Bank USA as administrative agent in the amendment and restatement of a $500 million Revolving Credit Facility, and €525 million 364-day Term Loan and Guaranty Facilities, for James Hardie Designated Activity Company and James Hardie Building Products Inc. in connection with the acquisition of XI (DL) Holdings GmbH and its subsidiaries, including Fermacell GmbH
- Goldman Sachs Bank USA as administrative agent in connection with the fifth amendment to the senior secured financing facilities for Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Dick’s Sporting Goods in connection with the amendment, extension and upsizing of its $1.25 billion ABL credit facility
- Global Atlantic Financial Group as program counsel for its middle market debt origination and investment business, including on separately managed accounts, investment management agreements, senior secured credit facilities and unitranche financing across multiple deals, and in connection with agreements among lenders and intercreditor agreements entered into in unitranche, first lien-second lien and internally tranched financing structures. Structure and arrange SMAs and IMAs, subscription facilities and warehouse facilities on behalf of GAFG with leading asset managers and originators, including NewStar Financial, Fifth Street Management, BlackRock Financial Management, Angelo Gordon, Ares and GSO Capital Partners
- Citibank in connection with repricing amendment of $950 million Amended and Restated Credit Agreement for Four Seasons
- Goldman Sachs Bank USA as Joint Lead Arranger in connection with acquisition financing for the software business of Lexmark International, Inc. by Hyland Software, Inc., an existing portfolio company of Thoma Bravo, and a newly created Thoma Bravo-controlled entity
- HSBC in connection with $605 million bridge-style financing for a non-U.S. subsidiary of a leading biotechnology company
- Direct Lending syndicate in bought second lien financing in connection with acquisition and incremental upsizing financing for Culligan International Company
- Deutsche Bank as lead arranger and administrative agent for LBO financing to Arbor Pharmaceuticals, a KKR Portfolio company, on its acquisition of XenoPort
- Bank of America, N.A. as administrative agent on the ABL credit facilities for Production Resource Group
- Barclays as sole arranger and administrative agent on $4.9 billion bridge financing for Duke Energy’s acquisition of Piedmont Natural Gas
- Barclays as sole arranger and administrative agent on $2.5 billion of separate senior financing facilities in 2015 for Williams Partners L.P.
- Barclays as sole arranger and administrative agent on a £550 million “certain funds”
- NY law-governed senior bridge credit facility for the acquisition by Delphi Automotive PLC and Delphi Corporation of HellermanTyton Group PLC
- Guggenheim Securities Holdings, LLC, as administrative agent, and Guggenheim Securities, LLC, as arranger and lender, in connection with second-lien term financing for Lucky Brand Dungarees, LLC
- Bank of America, N.A. as administrative agent in connection with several secured ABL credit facilities
- Jefferies in connection with the $140 million senior secured notes offering by Brundage Bone Concrete Pumping
- Coldwater Creek Inc. and its affiliates in obtaining secured asset-backed DIP financing in their chapter 11 bankruptcy cases
Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
University of Washington
Arizona State University
- New York