Eugenio Zupo is an associate with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP in the Milan Corporate Group.
Eugenio represents corporate clients across a diverse range of industries, as well as private equity clients, on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, strategic investments, joint ventures and corporate governance matters.
Eugenio joined the firm in 2015 and worked in the London, Rome and Milan offices. Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, he worked at the law office of Prof. Augusto Fantozzi in Milan.
Shearman & Sterling LLP Firm practices in Italy in association with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP. Partners in the Rome and Milan offices are partners in Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP.
- CVC Capital Partners in its sale of the Pasubio group to PAI Partners;
- Oaktree Capital Management in its minority investment in Mail Boxes Etc;
- Orienta Capital Partners in its sale of Passione Unghie to Trilantic;
- Orienta Capital Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Trendcolor;
- InnovHeart in its $55 million series C financing, led by Grand Pharmaceutical Group Limited;
- The Cherubini family in the sale of a majority stake in Salpa to Equinox;
- Equinox in its acquisition of a majority stake in the Migal group;
- The Blackstone Group in its in its minority investment in Italian real estate group Kryalos;
- The Boroli Family in the investment by the Hermès Family in Barolo Boroli;
- InnovHeart in its €20 million series B financing, led by Panakes Partners;
- ExxonMobil in its sale to Algeria’s Sonatrach of the 160,000 b/d Augusta refinery in Sicily, along with three associated fuel terminals and related pipeline infrastructure;
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Pasubio group;
- The shareholders of Angeloni, Impregnatex and ITT in their simultaneous sale to ORCA, a leading carbon fiber player controlled by IDI, a French listed PE Fund;
- McCormick Corporation in its approximate €120 million acquisition of Giotti;
- BentallGreenOak on the sale of 9 logistics assets located in Italy to Patrizia AG;
- GreenOak in its the acquisition of several logistic assets across northern Italy from different institutional investors;
- General Electric on the sale of its distributed power business to Advent International for $3.25 billion;
- P.H. Glatfelter Company in its the acquisition of Georgia Pacific’s European Nonwovens Business;
- General Electric on the carve out of Nuovo Pignone – GE’s Oil and Gas business and combination with Baker Hughes to create a leading equipment, technology and services provider in the oil and gas industry;
- ZZ Capital International in its investment in the Building Energy Group;
- Dover Corporation in its acquisition of the Ravaglioli group;
- Coima SGR S.p.A., COIMA RES SIIQ S.p.A. and their affiliates in connection with a number of real estate assets acquisitions;
- York Capital Management in the acquisition of the hotel “Beverly Hills” located in the center of Rome
- GreenOak in the acquisition of two office buildings located in Milan from a German real estate fund managed by Commerzbank AG, through an Italian real estate fund managed by IDeA Fimit SGR S.p.A. called “GO Italia 1”, whose units are 100% owned by GreenOak;
- GreenOak in the acquisition of several logistics compounds composed by two logistics assets located in Carisio, from BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management Italy S.G.R. p.A., as management company acting on behalf and in the interest of the alternative real estate closed-end reserved fund named “Club Deal”;
- The Ministry of Economy of the Italian Republic in connection with the privatization of Enav S.p.A.
Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza