Gaspard Bastien-Thiry is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
- TRAIL on the sale of Sepur.
- King Street Capital Management on the restructuring and sale of the Ligue 1 Football Club Girondins de Bordeaux by way of an ad hoc mandate and conciliation proceeding.
- GL events in the context of the buyout of one of its founders.
- ALD Automotive on its joint venture with Ford and launch of « Ford Fleet Management ».
- King Street Capital Management in connection with the acquisition of Football Club des Girondins de Bordeaux.
- M&A Deal of the Year – IFLR Europe Awards 2019 - Novartis on its $3.9 billion acquisition of Nasdaq-listed Advanced Accelerator Applications.
- Japan Nuclear Fuel Ltd. (JNFL) in connection with its investment in French nuclear fuel cycle company, New Areva Holding (now called Orano), which is part of the €4.5 billion global restructuring of French nuclear energy group Areva.
- M&A Deal of the Year - American Lawyer 2015 – Fonds National d'Investissement (FNI) in its acquisition of a 51% stake in Orascom Telecom Algérie (Djezzy) from the VimpelCom group.
- Ardagh Group S.A. on its acquisition of beverage can manufacturing assets and support locations in Europe, Brazil and the United States from manufacturing giants Ball Corporation and Rexam for $3.42bn.
- Aterian Investment Partners, a US PE fund, in connection with the sale of one of its French portfolio company, BSI France, to a UK purchaser.
- Harmonic in connection with the acquisition of Thomson Video Networks from private equity fund Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners (EdRIP) and management of TVN.
- International Chinese premier hospitality group Jin Jiang (listed in Shanghai and Hong Kong) in connection with the €1.3 billion acquisition from Starwood Capital Group of French holding company Groupe du Louvre which owned approximately 1,200 hotels in 40 countries.
- Ormat Technologies Inc. in connection with the acquisition of Géothermie Bouillante SA.
- Xavier Niel (personal holding companies) in connection with the acquisition of Orange Communications SA (Orange Switzerland) from Apax Partners.
London School of Economics and Political Science
LL.M., Corporate and Securities Law
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas
Master 2 Professionnel Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité
Université Toulouse I Capitole
Master 1 Droit des Affaires