Benjamin Benzakine is an associate in the Corporate practice.
He has a particular expertise in general corporate law, private equity and mergers and acquisitions, advising companies or investment funds on both listed and unlisted targets.
- Bridgepoint on its investment in Equativ.
- Siparex and EMZ Partners on their investment in Batibig.
- MML Capital Partners on the acquisition of Global Pallets & Packaging Services, alongside the management and Metric Capital Partners (as co-investor).
- Management of the Circet group, the leading provider of telecom infrastructure services in Europe, in the context of the sale of the group.*
- The Carlyle Group for its sale of European Camping Group, the European leader in outdoor accommodation, to the benefit of PAI Partners.*
- The Carlyle Group as part of a growth capital operation in the Inova Group, a software publisher for the pharmaceutical industry.*
- ARIADNEXT, a French company specializing in remote identity verification and digital identity creation, on its acquisition by Idnow.*
- Altus Group on the acquisition of Finance Active, a developer of SaaS solutions for debt management and financial risk management.*
- Thom Group's management, the leader in affordable jewellery throughout Europe, in connection with the its acquisition by Altamir.*
- Société Générale on acquisition of Shine, an online bank.*
- The Carlyle Group on exclusive negotiations for the acquisition of a majority equity interest in ENVEA.*
- Algeco, a leading manufacturer of modular buildings, in the acquisition of Altempo, an expert in custom modular buildings.*
- Cube Infrastructure Fund in the context of the sale of its investment in Covage, a fibre network operator in France, to SFR FTTH, a joint subsidiary of Altice France and a consortium of financial investors.*
- Meeschaert Capital Partners in the context of the sale of the Sterimed group, a global specialist in medical sterilization packaging, to Sagard, a French investment fund.*
- Bridgepoint on a co-investment in the HTL Biotechnology group, which specialises in the design, development and production of pharmaceutical grade hyaluronic acid.*
- Montefiore Investissement in the context of the sale of a stake in Voyageurs du Monde, leader in tailor-made travel and adventure travel.*
- Montefiore Investissement in the context of the acquisition of Archiveco and Locarchives, French leaders in physical and digital archiving and document processing.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Sciences Po Paris
Master in Finance and Strategy
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne