Sanjeev is the Global Bank Finance Practice Group Leader and a member of the Executive Group.
He has advised on a broad range of TLB financings including cross-border direct lending transactions from unitranche up to more complex PIK, first and second lien and Holdco PIK structures.
- The lenders on the financing in support of CVC Capital Partners’ acquisition of Maticmind S.p.A. from a consortium including Carmine Saladino, Chairman of Maticmind, and Fondo Italiano d’Investimento SGR.
- Ares Management on the unitranche financing in support of the acquisition by Goldman Sachs Asset Management of a stake in The Clear Group, a Chartered Insurance Broker that arranges business insurance and home insurance for various sectors.
- The financing sources to The Access Group in connection with a marquee refinancing transaction and the financing of a substantial further investment by its shareholders, Hg and TA Associates.
- The lenders in connection with the financing in support of the acquisition by Groupe Bruxelles Lambert of a majority stake in Sanoptis.
- The financing sources in relation to Blackstone’s public offer for Italian infrastructure group Atlantia.
- The lenders in connection with the financing in support of CVC Capital Partners' acquisition of RGI from Corsair.
- The lenders in connection with the senior financing in support of the acquisition of Forterro by Partners Group, acting on behalf of its clients. The transaction values Forterro at an enterprise value of €1 billion.
- The financing sources in connection with a consortium of investors in relation to their co-investment Atalanta B.C.
- The financing sources in connection with Bain Capital's bid for Equans, the energy services unit of Engie SA.
- The mandated lead arrangers on Foncia Management’s €1.275 million term loan facility and €437.5 million revolving credit facility and the initial purchasers in connection with the issuance by Foncia Management of €400 million senior secured notes and €250 million senior unsecured notes.*
- The direct lenders including Starwood and Apollo, and the super senior RCF banks on the £1.8 billion unitranche financing and £200 million super senior RCF supporting Blackstone’s acquisition of Bourne Leisure, the biggest leisure firm in the UK.*
- The lenders on a €750 million unitranche financing provided to SumUp Holdings Midco S.a.r.l., a payment services provider with subsidiaries operating in a number of European, South American and other jurisdictions, for the refinancing of existing debt and financing of acquisitions, investments and other working capital purposes.*
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing for the public-to-private acquisition by EQT of Recipharm, one of the five largest pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisations in the world.*
- The lenders of a holdco PIK notes financing to support the acquisition / recapitalisation of Hg’s majority stake in Visma, a Norwegian business software and IT development group - one of the largest PIK transactions completed in 2020.*
- The lenders on a €230 million term loan B facilities and €20 million revolving credit facility to support BC Partners' acquisition of Puzzle Holding B.V. / Keesing Media Group, a Dutch business that is one of the largest puzzle and braintainment companies in Europe.*
- The mandated lead arrangers on the refinancing of the existing debt of Aenova Group GmbH, a German pharmaceutical company.*
- The lenders to GardaWorld Security Corporation in connection with the hostile public bid for G4S plc, a UK headquartered multinational security services company.*
- KKR Credit on the proposed financing to support the acquisition by Investcorp of Delsey SA.*
- Goldman Sachs PIA on the financing for Apax’s acquisition of Healthium Medtech, an Indian manufacturer of medical devices and consumable products.*
- Goldman Sachs PIA, EQT Credit, Park Square Capital and Partners Group as second lien noteholders in relation to the refinancing of certain existing debt of IVC Acquisition Limited, a veterinary company held by EQT.*
- HPS and Partners Group in respect of the senior facilities in relation to the acquisition by Hg of Combell, a leading Northwest Europe mass webhoster controlled by Hg.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of Southampton
Awards & Accolades
- Sanjeev is ranked as “Band 6” in London: Banking & Finance: Big-Ticket for Chambers UK 2023. He is great at leveraging the team and marshalling the banks to get a deal done in a collaborative way.”
- Sanjeev is ranked as “Band 2” for Banking & Finance: Expertise based Abroad in India for Chambers UK 2022.