Jann Jetter is a partner in the Tax practice.
Jann focusses on the tax-oriented structuring of national and international M&A activities in particular Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure funds including pre- and post-deal reorganisations and integrations and management participation programs as well as domestic and cross-border group restructurings. He is also advising with regard to ongoing group tax law matters, in particular in relation to binding rulings, tax audits and appeal proceedings.
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG: advising on establishment of the acquisition structure and the re- and co-investment programs in small- and midcap transactions, e.g. Cartonplast Group, DING Group, Cloudflight Group, KEF Group, Duagon/MEN Group, sale of Cleanpart Group; Congatec Group, Multimon Group; PM Plastic Materials, Northern Access
- Intek Group and KME SE: advising on the sale of its brass division in Germany and Italy as well as the tubes business in Germany and Spain to the Chinese Hailiang Group as well as the acquisition of MKM Mansfeld Group
- Huazhu Group: advising on the acquisition of Deutsche Hospitality including the hotel brands Steigenberger, InterCity Hotels, Jaz in the City, MAXX and Zleep
- Audi with regard to the carve-out of holoride as well as the contemplated sale of Ducati
- Triton with regard to various transactions, inter alia on the acquisition of Alstom’s auxiliary components business for thermal power plants, on the takeover of pneumatics business of Bosch Rexroth, on the acquisition of Compo Group from K+S as well as on the acquisition of Terrasan for Compo and the subsequent sale
- Continental on the acquisition of Hornschuch group
- PSP Investments on the acquisition of airport participations from Hochtief AG
- Apax on the acquisition of the Swiss laboratory services provider Unilabs
- Hg Capital with regard to the sale of its investment in SimonssVoss Group