Jessica Kelly is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
She focuses on a variety of domestic and cross-border debt and equity capital markets transactions for public and private companies and underwriters, including initial public offerings, follow-on equity offerings, SPAC offerings, at-the-market programs and investment grade debt offerings. She also advises companies on their public disclosures, SEC and NYSE/Nasdaq compliance matters and corporate governance matters.
Jessica represents corporate and financial institution clients in connection with transactions and general securities matters for CVS Health Corp., General Electric Company and Lowe’s Companies, Inc., among others in the tech, telecommunications, transportation, natural gas, biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- Sole book-running manager of Axonics’s $128.5 million follow-on public offering of common stock
- The underwriters in connection with a $5 billion notes offering by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- The underwriters in connection with a $2 billion senior notes offering by CSX Corporation
- Dealer managers in connection with a $650 million tender offer to purchase for cash up by Teck Resources Limited
- The underwriters in connection with a $1.3 billion senior notes offering by American Tower Corporation
- DT Midstream in connection with its private placement of $600 million senior secured notes
- Inversiones La Construcción S.A. in connection its $300 million senior notes offering
- Greenidge Generation Holdings in connection with an equity line financing and establishment of an at-the-market program
- Investcorp Europe Acquisition Corp I on its $345 million SPAC IPO
- CVS Health Corp. and Citigroup in relation to executive compensation, disclosure and governance advice