Gina Lee is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Gina represents public and private companies, and underwriters in a wide variety of debt and equity capital markets transactions, including investment grade debt and high yield offerings, initial public offerings and equity follow-on offerings, and acquisition financings and liability management transactions. She also advises companies on their public disclosures, SEC and NYSE/Nasdaq compliance matters, and corporate governance matters.
- CVS Health Corporation in connection with its $69 billion acquisition of Aetna Inc. and related $40 billion bond offering to finance a portion of the purchase price for its acquisition of Aetna Inc.
- CVS Health Corporation in connection with its $3.5 billion bond offering and related cash tender offerings
- Boston Scientific Corporation in connection with its $2.0 billion aggregate offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock
- The Dow Chemical Company in connection with its Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of $2 billion in notes, exchange offers of senior notes and relaunch of its InterNotes® program
- ViacomCBS Inc. in connection with its $2.65 billion aggregate offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock
- The underwriters in connection with Lowe’s Companies, Inc.’s $1.5 billion notes offering
- The underwriters in connection with CSX Corporation’s $500 million notes offering
- The underwriters in connection with Novartis Capital Corporation’s registered shelf takedown of $3 billion of notes
- The underwriters of Orphazyme A/S in connection with its U.S. IPO and European Private Placement
- The underwriters of Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in connection with its $101.2 million IPO
- The underwriters of Pulmonx Corporation in connection with its $218.5 million IPO
- The underwriters in connection with Inspire Medical System, Inc.’s follow-on public offering
- The underwriters of Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. in connection with its IPO and follow-on public offerings
- The underwriters of Tilly’s, Inc. in connection with its follow-on public offering of $6,325,000 in shares
- Credit Suisse as sole book-running manager in connection with the $600,090,000 IPO of Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings
- The underwriters in connection with Hawaiian Holdings, Inc.’s 5 million share At-the-Market program
- Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij Voor Ontwikkelingslanden N.V. (FMO), as lender and mandated lead arranger, and DEG – Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH and FMO, as facility agent, in connection with the senior and sub-senior financing of the construction of Pacific Solar Energy, S.A. de C.V.
- Banco de Chile in connection with its Rule 144A/Regulation S MTN takedown of fixed rate medium term notes
- WLB Asset II Pte. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Impact Investment Exchange Pte. Ltd., in connection with its bond offering and subordinated debt from Rockefeller Foundation Zero Gap Investment Fund Co-Vest, LLC and the Rockefeller Foundation Zero Gap Investment Fund, LP.