Eitan Morris is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
He advises public and private companies on executive compensation, tax, and employee benefit matters, including in the context of mergers and acquisitions. He also advises public companies on a variety of compensation-related disclosure and governance issues and assists on relevant SEC filings. He also provides advice to fiduciaries on the management and investment of pension assets and assists clients on corporate governance matters.
- Altice USA in its sale of 49.99% of Lightpath Fiber Enterprise Business to Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners and on the executive compensation aspects of its $310 million acquisition of the assets of Morris Broadband
- Ardagh Group in its pending $8.5 billion transaction with Gores Holdings V, a Nasdaq-listed SPAC, involving its metal packaging business
- Bakkt Holdings, LLC in its agreement to merge with special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings (NASDAQ: VIH), a transaction with an enterprise value of approximately $2.1 billion
- Ardagh Glass Packaging Inc. in connection with its acquisition of a glass bottle manufacturing facility located in Houston, Texas from Longhorn Glass Manufacturing, L.P., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
- eGroup Enabling Technologies, LLC, an affiliate of Evolute Capital, LLC in connection with its acquisition of certain assets of Enabling Technologies Corp. of Florida
American University Washington College of Law
B.A., with High Distinction