Bernard Mustafa is an associate in the Investment Funds practice.
He advises investment fund managers on the structuring, marketing, fundraising and operation of a wide range of private investment funds (including private equity, infrastructure and real estate), co-investment schemes and carried interest arrangements.
- Infracapital on the formation of a €1.5bn sustainable infrastructure fund.*
- Generation Investment Management on the formation of its inaugural climate fund, Just Climate.*
- Victory Advisors on the formation of its second European real estate fund.*
- Victory Advisors on a €300m co-investment.*
- InfraRed Capital Partners on the formation of its sixth infrastructure fund.*
- Revetas Capital on the formation of its fourth European real estate fund.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Queen Mary, University of London
BPP University, London