Fadoua Nounnouhi is an associate in the Corporate practice.
She focuses on mergers and acquisitions and on private equity. She advises companies and investment funds with respect to transactions involving both listed and unlisted targets.
- The Carlyle Group on the acquisition of Lacour Group from its founder.
- MML Capital Partners on the acquisition of Global Pallets & Packaging Services, alongside the management and Metric Capital Partners (as co-investor).
- PAI Partners and European Camping Group on the acquisition of Vacanceselect by European Camping Group from Permira.
- Montefiore Investment for the acquisition of the French listed company Groupe Open, through two successive tender offers followed by a squeeze out.
- Montefiore lnvestment for its investment of Groupe Open, a French listed company specializing in digital transformation.*
- Montefiore Investment for its investment in Bridge Group, a company operating nursing homes.*
- The Carlyle Group for its acquisition of Envea, a French listed leader in measuring and evaluating air and water quality.*
- SopraSteria for its acquisition of Sodifrance, a French listed software editor company.*
- The Sodexo group on its entry into exclusive negotiations to combine its early childhood services with those of the Grandir group.*
- lllumina Cambridge Ltd. in its acquisition of Enancio, a French company specialized in data compression.*
- Cushman & Wakefield for its acquisition of Réponse, a leading design & build contractor in France.*
- Groupe JOA for its acquisition of Groupe Emeraude a group of leisure services.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
EDHEC Business School
Business Law and Management - LLM in Law & Tax Management