Krishna Parikh is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Krishna focuses on a range of corporate transactions, including cross-border public and private M&A, joint ventures and equity capital markets.
- Fertiglobe plc in connection with its $795 million IPO and listing on the ADX, being the first ever IPO of a free-zone company on the ADX
- AVEVA Group plc in connection with its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft, LLC and its £2.8 billion rights issue*
- Petra Diamonds Limited in connection with its $409.9 million debt for equity restructuring*
- Raymond James in its capacity as financial adviser in connection with the proposed acquisition of AFH Financial Group plc by Cortina Bidco Limited*
- Cardtronics plc in connection with its $2.5 billion sale to NCR Corporation*
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch and Citigroup Global Markets Limited as joint sponsors in connection with the demerger of the Wickes group from Travis Perkins plc*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of Cambridge
BA in Law (First Class Honours)
University of Law
LPC with MSc in Law, Business and Management (Distinction)