Texas General Counsel Forum Virtual CLE Program: Current Developments in Data Privacy
Partner Emma Maconick (Menlo Park-Intellectual Property Transactions) presented a virtual CLE program on “Current Developments in Data Privacy” in partnership with the Texas General Counsel Forum on September 2, 2020 at 12:00 pm CT/ 10:00 am PT. Topics included:
- How data privacy laws impact companies
- California data privacy developments – Will the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) be overtaken by the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)?
- Privacy issues arising in the response to COVID-19
- Managing data and information security in a remote working environment
- Adapting to the continuously changing landscape of data privacy laws and obligations