Mark Adams is counsel in the Real Estate practice.
Mark advises on a wide range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, real estate debt and equity finance, structuring real estate transactions, real estate funds and tax planning.
Mark represents a wide range of corporate, private equity, financial institution and fund clients.
- Barclays Bank PLC, as sole bookrunner, on Stonegate Pub Company Financing plc’s high yield notes offering of £405 million.
- DBAY vehicle on its public-to-private takeover of Creston plc.
- Virgin Media on its acquisition of Arqiva Wifi Limited from Arqiva Group.
- Bridgepoint on its strategic investment in Deliveroo.
- Viacom in relation to its lease of office premises in central London.
- French private equity group in relation to its lease of office premises in central London.
- Chinese state-owned enterprise in relation to its acquisition of an office investment in the City of London.
- Syndicate of financial institutions in relation to the property aspects of the acquisition of a portfolio of care home assets.
- Middle Eastern investor in relation to the acquisition of a central London residential property.
- Middle Eastern investor in relation to the property aspects of the refinancing of a central London commercial property portfolio.
- Arrangers and lenders in relation to the property aspects of their underwriting a senior secured note issued by Travelodge.
The College of Law
University of Sheffield
LL.B. (Hons) Law, First Class
- England and Wales
- New York