Sahel Alajlan is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice. He focuses on M&A, corporate restructuring, public offerings, joint ventures, capital market, and private equity.
- Baker Hughes in connection with its 50/50 Non-metallic joint venture with Saudi Aramco.
- A leading international health care company in connection with its acquisition transaction, cost over one hundred million SR.
- A major Saudi investment company in connection with its mergers transaction, cost over four hundred millions SR.
- Several Joint Stock Companies in connection with their Right Issues.
- A major Saudi retail company in connection with its Initial Public Offering.
- A major real estate company in connection with its acquisition transaction, cost over three hundred millions SR.
- Several companies in connection with their conversion from a Limited Liability Company to a Joint Stock Company.
- Foreign investors in connection with all aspects of the Saudi foreign investment law and regulations, including licensing, incorporation and registration of foreign company.
- Several governmental bodies on regulatory and legal issues.
King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Queens University Belfast
University of Kent
LLM in International Commercial Law