Dr. Sultan Almasoud is the Head of the Riyadh office.
He focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, IPOs, joint ventures, capital market transactions, private placements and all aspects of corporate and commercial legal matters.
Dr. Almasoud represents corporate and private equity clients including Swicorp, NBK Capital, Jabal Omar Development Company and Takween Advanced Industries.
- Underwriters on a $814 million bond offering by ACWA Power Management and Investments One Limited
- AlBaha Investment and Development Company on its acquisition of Elegant Centers Company
- The First Investor (investment arm of Barwa Bank) on its acquisition and leaseback of Radium and Qurtubah Residential Compounds in Riyadh
- GE on restructuring of its Saudi operations as part of the combination between GE and Baker Hughes
- Takween Advanced Industries on its rights issue on the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Raydan Cuisines & Restaurants Company, a Jeddah-based Arabic cuisine restaurant chain, on its initial public offering on the newly launched Parallel Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange
- MetLife - AIG - ANB Cooperative Insurance Company on its rights issue on the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Salama Cooperative Insurance Company on its rights issue on the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Saudi Indian Cooperative Insurance Company (Wafa Insurance) on its rights issue on the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Buruj Cooperative Insurance Company on its rights issue on the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Al Habib Group and Jarir Investment Company on their sale of a minority stake in Asala Holding Company, a leading Saudi real estate company
- NBK Capital on its exit from a Jeddah-based Hanco, a leading fleet leasing and rental company in Saudi Arabia (awarded “ The Deal of the Year” by The Banker in May 2012)
University of Hull
Case Western Reserve University
King Saud University, Saudi Arabia