Francisco Alverne is an associate in the Capital Markets practice and a member of our Latin America Practice group. He focuses on debt and equity capital markets transactions, private equity funds, asset management and general corporate governance.
Francisco was previously an associate at the Brazilian law firm Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr and Quiroga Advogados, working on capital markets, fund formation, fund raising, and M&A deals for a variety of Brazilian and foreign entities.
- Azul in connection with its Form F-3 registration statement filed with the SEC
- Azul and its affiliates Azul Linhas, Aéreas Brasileiras and Azul Investments in connection with a Rule 144A and Regulation S offering of senior notes
- International placement agents in connection with WDC Networks (Livetech da Bahia Indústria e Comércio S.A.) Rule 144A/Regulation S and Brazilian ICVM 476 initial public offering of common shares
- Underwriters/Dealer Managers in Petrobras’ SEC registered and 144A debt offerings and tender offers
- Underwriters in connection with the SEC-registered offering of units by XPAC Acquisition Corp.
- Underwriters in connection with the SEC-registered offering of units by Valor Latitude Acquisition Corp.
- Underwriters in connection with the SEC-registered offering of units by Gefen Landa Acquisition Corp.
- Axonics, Inc. in connection with its SEC-registered follow-on offering of common shares
- Aeropuerto Internacional de Tocumen, S.A. in connection with its Rule 144A/ Regulation S debt offering and tender offer
- GTIS Brazil Logistics Fundo de Investimento Imobiliário in connection with its Rule 144A/ Regulation S and Brazilian ICVM 400 initial public
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGVLaw)
LL.M. in Corporation Law and Capital Markets
New York University School of Law
Pontifícia Universidade Católica - Rio de Janeiro