Lara Aryani is a partner in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Her practice includes the representation of clients on complex corporate transactions with an emphasis on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, privately negotiated acquisitions and divestitures of stock and assets, joint ventures, spin-offs, and strategic investments and related corporate governance matters.
She has experience across a wide range of industry sectors, including industrials, chemicals, energy, oil and gas, food and agriculture, media and technology, sport and financial services.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $6.1 billion acquisition of NASDAQ-listed Pattern Energy Group Inc.
- Ardagh Group in connection with its $2.7 billion combination of its Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business with Exal Corporation, a producer of aluminum containers
- Exxon Mobil Corporation in sale to Empresas Copec S.A. of midstream and downstream lubricant and fuels assets in Colombia, Ecuador and Peru
- The Dow Chemical Company in its planned spinoff from DowDuPont Inc. following the $130 billion combination of the two companies
- PointState Capital in its investment in Argentine renewable energy company Genneia S.A.
- Thomson Reuters in its acquisition of Capital Confirmation, Inc.
- Viacom Inc. on the $1.032 billion acquisition by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer of the 80.91% aggregate membership interests in EPIX held by Viacom, Paramount and Lionsgate
- Liberty Latin America Ltd. in its joint venture with The Digicel Group to jointly own and operate rights granted by the Football Association Premier League with respect to live matches of the English Premier League
- salesforce.com, inc. in its acquisitions of Quip, Inc., Unity&Variety, Inc. and Sequence LLC
- Ardagh on its $3.42 billion acquisition from Ball Corporation and Rexam PLC of certain metal beverage can manufacturing assets and support locations in Europe, Brazil and the United States
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group, Inc., on its acquisition of the $36.5 billion US and Canadian loan portfolio of Royal Bank of Scotland Group in a $3.2 billion transaction
Emory University School of Law
Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
University of Virginia