Scott Baggett is counsel in the Project Development & Finance practice.
He has a wide variety of financing and development experience spanning projects across a number of industries, with an emphasis on the power, petrochemicals, oil & gas and mining & metals sectors.
Scott has also advised on a number of joint venture and M&A transactions, as well as restructurings and refinancings.
He has extensive experience advising both sponsors and lenders, and his clients include PETRONAS, AES, IFC, ADB and OPIC, among others.
- PETRONAS in respect of the development and financing (including bridge and long-term financing) of its approximately US$28 billion RAPID (Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development) project and its sale of an approximately US$8 billion interest in a portion of the project to Saudi Aramco
- The initial purchasers in the combined bond and loan refinancing of the Paiton IPP in Indonesia
- OPIC and SMBC in relation to the financing of the Tolo wind farm in Indonesia
- The sponsors in connection with the development and financing of the Nam Dinh 1 IPP in Vietnam
- OM Holdings and the other sponsors in the development and financing of a ferrosilicon alloy smelter in Sarawak, Malaysia and in the subsequent restructuring of the financing
- K-SURE, KDB and other lenders in relation to the financing of the 2 X 100 MW mine-mouth Kalsel-1 IPP in Indonesia
New York University School of Law
U.S. Military Academy
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised as a “Rising Star” for Project Finance in Singapore by IFLR1000 2017
- Recognised as a “Rising Star” for Banking and Finance in Singapore by IFLR1000 2017