Scott Baggett is counsel in the Project Development & Finance practice.
He has a wide variety of financing and development experience spanning projects across a number of industries, with an emphasis on the power, mining & metals, oil & gas and petrochemicals sectors.
Scott has also advised on a number of joint venture and M&A transactions, as well as restructurings.
He has extensive experience advising both sponsors and lenders, and his clients include PETRONAS, AES, IFC, ADB and OPIC, among others.
- PETRONAS in respect of the development and financing (including bridge and long-term financing) of its approximately $28 billion RAPID (Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development) project.
- OPIC and SMBC in relation to the financing of the Tolo wind farm in Indonesia.
- The sponsors in connection with the development and financing of the Nam Dinh 1 IPP in Vietnam.
- OM Holdings and the other sponsors in the development and financing of a ferrosilicon alloy smelter in Sarawak, Malaysia and in the subsequent restructuring of the financing.
- K-SURE, KDB and other lenders in relation to the financing of the 2 X 100 MW mine-mouth Kalsel-1 IPP in Indonesia.
New York University School of Law
U.S. Military Academy
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised as a “Rising Star” for Project Finance in Singapore by IFLR1000 (2017)
- Recognised as a “Rising Star” for Banking and Finance in Singapore by IFLR1000 (2017)