Emma Berdini is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
She joined Shearman & Sterling after acquiring experience in the Mergers & Acquisition department of prominent Italian law firms.
- The shareholders of VRV S.p.A. in their divestiture to Chart Industries Inc.
- York Capital Management in the acquisition of the hotel “Beverly Hills” located in the center of Rome
- GreenOak in the acquisition of two office buildings located in Milan from a German real estate fund managed by Commerzbank AG, through an Italian real estate fund managed by IDeA Fimit SGR S.p.A. called “GO Italia 1”, whose units are 100% owned by GreenOak
- Catslelake in a framework agreement providing for, inter alia, (i) the acquisition of a land located in Milan from Pirelli & C S.p.A through an Italian real estate investment fund managed by Kryalos SGR S.p.A. called “Titan” whose units are 100% owned by Castlelake; (ii) the construction by the Buyer, after the acquisition, of an office building over the land; (iii) the lease of the office building back to the Seller
- Bompan S.r.l. on the joint venture agreement in the textile/apparel printers market with Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltda company listed on the Tokyo stock exchange, through its affiliate Mimaki Europe B.V.
- GreenOak in the acquisition of the Agnadello Logistic Compound located in Agnadello (CR) from Property Trust Agnadello S.r.l., an entity owned by AXA Real Estate Investment Managers, through an Italian real estate fund managed by IDeA Fimit SGR called “GO Italia 1”, whose units are 100% owned by GreenOak
- Green Oak in the acquisition of several logistic compounds composed by two logistics assets located in Carisio, from BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management Italy S.G.R. p.A., as management company, acting on behalf and in the interest of the alternative real estate closed-end reserved fund named “Club Deal”