Nathan Bishop is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
- MUFG Bank as administrative agent and lender, and BNP Paribas, ING Capital LLC and Royal Bank of Canada as lenders on a credit facility to Bolt Energy FinanceCo, LLC for the construction and expansion of an up to 490 MW/1,525 MWh partially contracted portfolio of three battery energy storage projects located in California. This is the largest financing of battery energy storage systems to-date, and one of the battery energy storage projects in the portfolio, Gateway Energy Storage, is the largest in the world
- Fortress Investment Group LLC on the acquisition of tax equity investments in ten wind energy generation facilities located across Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas and Nebraska
- National Bank of Canada as administrative agent, collateral agent and lender, and National Bank Financial Inc. as sole lead arranger and sole structuring lead on the $50 million senior secured term loan facility for RED-Rochester, LLC, the owner of district energy and other utility operations and assets located in and around Rochester, New York
- NAB, Intesa SanPaolo, MUFG, Crédit Agricole, ING Capital, Industrial Commercial Bank of China, Société Générale and Natixis on a $625 million financing for the acquisition by Macquarie of Long Beach Container Terminal
- Viacom as borrower’s counsel on the amendment and restatement of its $2.5 billion revolving credit facility.The transaction included adding key business terms such as increased debt capacity and potential upsize opportunity, as well as incorporating updated market terms
- United States EPA on the Carlsbad desalination project secured loan
- MUFG as lead arranger for the refinancing of a bank facility for Chicago Skyway
- SMBC as mandated lead arranger, bookrunner, lender, administrative agent, collateral agent and hedge counterparty to SI NVA02, LLC as borrower on the $132 million financing of the design, engineering, construction and completion of two data centers located in the City of Manassas, Prince William County, Virginia owned by the borrower and leased to Amazon Data Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.
- Purchasers on a private placement of secured notes with the refinancing of the construction of the Longitudinal de la Sierra Norte Tramo 2 toll road project in Peru, wherein the notes are secured by the securitized payment rights due from the Government of Peru to the concessionaire for the project, including negotiation of a purchase agreement for the underlying true sale transaction. The transaction is of note because it constitutes the first securitization of PAMPI rights in Peru
New York University School of Law
- District of Columbia
- New York