Max Bradley is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
He focuses on a wide variety of matters relating to executive compensation and employee benefits, including the employee issues implicated in the mergers and acquisitions context. He advises companies regarding equity-based incentives, employment arrangements, disclosure, corporate governance, and securities and tax law compliance.
- Sears Hometown's special committee in the acquisition of Sears Hometown's Outlet business by Liberty Tax, Inc.
- Oryx Southern Delaware Holdings LLC and Oryx Delaware Holdings LLC in connection with the sale of substantially all of its assets to funds managed by Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners
- American Mortgage Consultants (AMC), a portfolio company of Stone Point Capital, in connection with its acquisition of MBMS Inc.
- Ardagh Group S.A. in connection with the combination of its Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business with Element Holdings II L.P., an entity controlled by The Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, to form Trivium Packaging
- The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion transaction with DuPont involving combination of the two companies and separating them into three publicly trading entities and the resulting $50 billion spin-off of Dow Inc.
University of Arizona College of Law