Jenny is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
Jenny advises infrastructure and renewable energy funds, senior debt funds, developers and project companies on the acquisition, development and financings in the infrastructure, energy and natural resources sectors.
- Sponsors and borrowers in relation to the refinancing of Suomi Gas Distribution Holding Oy, Suomi Gas Distribution Oy and their subsidiaries (including Auris Kaasunjakelu Oy, the largest DSO in the Finnish natural gas market) comprising institutional term debt and bank capex and working capital facilities, as well as the establishment of a structured debt platform*
- Westerleigh Crematoria Group, OTPP and USS on the refinancing of the Westerleigh Crematoria Group.
- The lenders in relation to the refinancing of Navigator Terminals*
- The lenders in relation to the refinancing of Hansea N.V.*
- Markbygden ETT: GIG and GE in relation to the acquisition, development and project financing of the 650MW Markbygden ETT wind farm in Sweden, including debt facilities from European Investment Bank, KFW IPEX-Bank, NordLB and HSH Nordbank and Export Credit Guarantees provided by Euler Hermes*
- St. James’s Hospital Oncology Unit, Leeds: Assured Guaranty on the refinancing of the St. James’s Hospital Oncology Unit, Leeds, comprising a fixed rate publicly listed bond, an index linked publicly listed bond and a fixed rate English law governed US private placement*
- A healthcare provider: on its refinancing, comprising senior debt facilities and a fixed rate English law governed US private placement*
- Good Energy: a senior debt provider in respect of its financing of the entire renewable energy portfolio of Good Energy plc, involving a combination of wind and ground mounted solar assets qualifying for a range of different UK government subsidies*
- Wircon GmbH: Wircon GmbH and Wirsol Energy Limited in relation to the project financing of two portfolios of 20 ground mounted UK solar energy projects*
* Denotes prior firm experience.
College of Law
University College London