Matteo Catalano, an Italian lawyer in the Corporate Group of the Rome office, practices in the areas of merger and acquisitions, corporate law and real estate.
Before joining the Rome office of Shearman & Sterling in 2016, Matteo Catalano worked for an Italian Law Firm and for the Studio Notarile Areniello in Naples. He is admitted to practice in Italy.
- Tus-Holdings in the acquisition of Tararossa, a company owner of the real estate asset located in Milan known as Bovisa Tech
- Coima SGR S.p.A. and COIMA RES SIIQ S.p.A. in connection with a number of real estate assets acquisitions
- TPG Special Situations Partners in the acquisition from Tristan of all units in an Italian real estate fund holding a portfolio of Telecom real estate assets
- Allianz Real Estate in the acquisition of two buildings in Milan from the Kensington Fund managed by Kryalos SGR
- Imr Automotive S.p.A. in the acquisition of Industrialesud S.p.A., company specialized in manufacturing of auto parts
- GreenOak Real Estate Advisors LLP in the acquisition of three real estate assets located in northern Italy and in the subsequent development of three logistics buildings
- Coima SGR S.p.A. in the acquisition of an office building located in Milan
- Kryalos SGR S.p.A. in the acquisition of an office building located in the Milan area
- GreenOak Real Estate Advisors LLP in the acquisition of a logistics building located in Piedmont and of a logistics building located in Lumbardy
- Coima SGR S.p.A. in the acquisition of a historic building located in Rome
Università degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa