Yaëlle Cohen is an associate in the Finance practice.
Her practice focuses on leverage finance, acquisition finance, corporate finance and restructuring transactions. She advises sponsors, borrowers and lenders.
- Société Générale, HSBC and CACIB, as Mandated Lead Arrangers, for the financing of the acquisition by a company affiliated with Apollo Global Management, Inc. of a portfolio of 31 hypermarkets and supermarkets properties valued at €465 million.
- Société Générale, as arranger and underwriter, in connection with a €100 million term loan facility agreement for the financing of an acquisition program of residential properties in France by vehicles sponsored by GIC and managed by CDC Habitat.
- Deutsche Bank AG, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis and Société Générale on Loxam S.A.S.’s €1.4 billion high yield notes offering.
- Groupe Ecore in its inaugural offering of €255 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2023 and the company in connection with a new €40 million revolving credit facility.
- Siparex on its acquisition of a significant minority stake in NG Travel.
LLM in Corporate and Commercial Law
University of Aix-en-Provence
Master 1 Droit des affaires
Panthéon-Sorbonne University (Paris I)
Master 2 Droit bancaire et financier
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
Master 2 Droit du commerce international