Maria Cornilsen is a dual-qualified associate in the Finance practice in the London office and is admitted in New York and Queensland, Australia. Maria focuses on leveraged finance transactions and has national and multi-jurisdictional transactional experience in acquisition financings, asset based lending, refinancings, corporate financing and restructuring. She has a broad range of experience having acted in lender, sponsor and borrower roles. Maria spent six months on secondment at J.P. Morgan's office in London, where she was involved in a wide range of banking and project work.
- The Joint Global Coordinators, Joint Lead Arrangers and Joint Bookrunners in connection with the financing of INEOS Enterprises acquisition of the Ashland Composites business comprising of a secured term loan A and a secured term loan B.
- The Arranger and Bookrunner in connection with (1) a €975 million refinancing for Swissport Financings S.a r.l consisting of (i) a €850 million secured term loan B facility, (ii) a €75 million revolving credit facility and (iii) a €50 million delayed draw facility to refinance existing debt and fund working capital; and (2) a related €190 million PIK financing for Swissport to refinance existing debt.
- Marlin Equity Partners in connection with the acquisition of Puzzel, a provider of cloud-based contact center software solutions. The seller is private equity firm Herkules Capital.
- Bridgepoint and Element Materials Technology Limited in connection with (1) a EUR 437 million financing agented by ING Bank N.V., London Branch consisting of (i) a EUR 70.24 million incremental term loan, (ii) a USD 75 million incremental capex facility commitment and (iii) EUR 300 million PIK floating rate euro-denominated notes due 2026 to finance general corporate purposes; and 2) an amendment to its existing $200 million second lien term loan converting it into second lien floating rate notes due 2025.
- The Arranger and Bookrunner in connection with a €325 million incremental term loan B for Swissport to finance the acquisition of Aerocare (Air Services ANZ Pty Ltd), an Australian aviation services provider.
- Bank of America, N.A. in connection with an amendment to Global Medical Response, Inc.’s existing ABL revolving credit facility upsizing the facility to $500 million in total ABL commitments and $200 million in Letter of Credit commitments, to finance working capital and other general corporate purposes.
- Marlin Equity Partners in connection with the financing of its acquisition of a majority stake in social media analytics company, Talkwalker.
- The Administrative Agent in connection with an incremental financing for INEOS US Finance LLC and INEOS Finance PLC, consisting of $1.66 billion secured term loan B and €2.06 billion secured term loan B, to prepay certain existing term facilities.
- The Joint Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners in connection with a $1.1 billion term loan credit agreement, and the ABL Joint Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners in connection with a $175 million asset-based loan agreement related to the acquisition of Air Medical Group Holdings, Inc. by KKR from Bain Capital and Brockway Moran & Partners.
- Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. in connection with a $1.8 billion financing agented by Deutsche Bank, consisting of (1) a $300 million secured revolving credit facility and (2) a $1.5 billion secured term loan B.
Queensland University of Technology
Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University
Advanced Diploma in English Law
- Queensland, Australia
- New York
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Australia