Nate Crosby is an associate in the European Finance practice.
Nate has experience advising on a broad range of domestic and cross border finance transactions for lenders and borrowers across the credit spectrum.
Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, Nate trained and qualified at a Magic Circle law firm in London where as a banking associate he focused in particular on leveraged finance.
Nate also spent six months on secondment in the legal team of the European Prime Services division of Goldman Sachs.
- JAB Holdings in connection with the $2 billion acquisition of Pret A Manger.*
- CVC Capital Partners in connection with the $2 billion acquisition of the TMF Group.*
- CVC Capital Partners in connection with the refinancing of Douglas AG's $2 billion facilities.*
- Warburg Pincus in connection with the bridge facility to the IPO of Network International LLC.*
- Warburg Pincus in connection with a holdco loan to facilitate the acquisition of an undisclosed European asset.*
- Private equity fund in connection with their bid for Cobham plc.*
- Private equity fund in connection with their bid for Altice Europe.*
- Citigroup Global Markets in connection with the refinancing of iQ Student Accommodation's £843 million facilities.*
- Citigroup Global Markets in connection with Schoeller Allibert's senior secured notes issuance and revolving credit facility.*
- Delachaux Group in connection with the refinancing of the group's €855 million facilities.*
- DAK Americas in connection with the $385 million acquisition of Lotte Chemical UK.*
- Poundland Group plc in connection with a £17.5 million bilateral senior facility.*
- Montagu Private Equity in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in Wireless Logic.*
- First Reserve Corporation in connection with the sale of Morrison Utility Services.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
BPP Law School
Accelerated Legal Practice Course
University College London