Greta Dell’Anna, an associate in the Corporate and Capital Markets Groups of the Rome office, practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, corporate governance and capital markets.
She joined Shearman & Sterling in 2015, after her graduation from the LUISS Guido Carli University of Rome. She is admitted to practice in Italy.
During the practice at Shearman & Sterling, in 2018 she worked as an in-house counsel in the Legal Department of Anima Holding S.p.A.
- Anima Holding S.p.A. in its €300 million rights offering
- Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori in its proposed initial public offering on the Mercato Telematico Azionario
- Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori in its debut issuance of €550,000,000 Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2023 and related €160,000,000 Credit Facilities Agreement (144A/Reg S)
- UBI Banca S.p.A. on the international aspects of its €400 million rights offering (Rule 144A/Reg S)
- JP Morgan and UniCredit as Initial Purchasers for the issuance by CMF, an affiliate of Manutencoop Facility Management, of €360 million Senior Secured Notes due 2022 and related €50 million Revolving Credit Facility (144A/Reg S)
- Veneto Banca S.p.A. on the international aspects of its proposed €1.0 billion capital increase
- Banco Popolare - Società Cooperativa (Banco Popolare) in connection with its approximately €1 billion rights issue
- IBL Banca in its proposed initial public offering on the Mercato Telematico Azionario
- Qatar Investment Authority in its acquisition of the Italian headquarters building of BNP Paribas, located in Milan Piazza San Fedele, from Banca Nazionale del Lavoro S.p.A.
LUISS - Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli
Laurea in Giurisprudenza, summa cum laude