Mark A. Dunham, Jr. is an associate in the Financial Institutions Advisory & Financial Regulatory practice.
American University, Washington College of Law
- 48th Chair of the Board of Directors & Chief Executive Officer, National Black Law Students Association, Inc.
- Ex-Officio Member, Board of Governors, National Bar Association
- Executive Vice President & Speaker of the Senate, Student Bar Association
- Oral Advocacy Award, Traynor Moot Court Competition, Fresno, CA
- 2nd Best Advocate, Mugel National Tax Moot Court Competition, Buffalo, NY
B.A. in Political Science
- Frederick Douglass Scholar
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Chair, Alumni Advisory Committee, National Black Law Students Association, Inc.