Elena Dzhurova is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
- The underwriters in connection with KME AG’S €300 million senior secured notes offering.
- The underwriters in connection with the €876 million initial public offering and Nasdaq Helsinki listing of Terveystalo Oyj. This was the largest Nordic IPO in 2017 and the largest IPO in Finland since 1998.
- Citycon Oyj in connection with its approximately €600 million rights issue, an offering of €350 million 1.250 percent guaranteed notes due 2026, and €300 million 2.375 per cent Guaranteed Notes due 2022.
- Citycon Oyj in connection with the establishment of its €1.5 billion EMTN Programme and its drawdown of NOK 1.0 billion 2.750% guaranteed notes due 2025 under its EMTN Programme.
- Coca-Cola European Partners plc in connection with its €350 million floating rate notes due 2021.
- The underwriters in connection with The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc's offerings of $1.50 billion senior notes in May 2018, $3.00 billion senior notes in April 2017, $2.65 billion senior notes in August 2016, $2.65 billion perpetual subordinated contingent convertible additional tier 1 capital notes in August 2017 and $1.5 billion senior notes in April 2016.
- Eurobank Ergasias S.A. on its recapitalization to cover the €2.04 billion capital shortfall.
- Jaguar Land Rover on its $500 million senior notes offering in September 2017, €650 million fixed-rate high yield bond offering in January 2017, £300 million fixed-rate high yield bond offering in January 2017, £400 million fixed-rate high yield bond offering in February 2015 and $500 million fixed-rate high yield bond offering in March 2015.
- Salt, a subsidiary of Matterhorn Telecom S.A. and Matterhorn Telecom Holding S.A. on the combined offering by the issuers of CHF 2,016.5 million (equivalent) senior secured notes offering.
- Silversea Cruise Holding Ltd. in connection with the offering of $550 million aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes by its wholly owned subsidiary Silversea Cruise Finance Ltd.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Thomas Cook's €750 million high yield bond offering.
- Credit Suisse, Société Générale, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole, ING, UniCredit and CaixaBank as initial purchasers on Grupo Cortefiel’s €600 million high yield bond offering.
- Klöckner Pentaplast group’s offering of €395.0 million 8.500%/9.250% Senior PIK-Toggle Notes due 2023
Harvard Law School
Ruprecht-Karls Heildelberg University
Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
European University Viadrina Frankfurt/Oder