Elena Dzhurova is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
She advises investment banks, leading private equity firms and corporates on U.S. federal and European securities laws and corporate governance in connection with complex corporate financings. She focuses on international debt and equity capital market transactions including high yield debt offerings and leveraged finance, investment grade debt, project bonds, initial public offerings and international rights offerings, as well as on tender offers and liability management transactions. She also has experience in direct lending financings.
- The underwriters in connection with NatWest Group's $850 million notes offering.
- Citycon Oyj in connection with its €200 million offering of guaranteed notes.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Reckitt Benckiser's €1.7 billion and £500 million senior notes offering.
- The underwriters in connection with Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ)’s (SBB) capital increase by way of a rights issue.
- AlbaCore Capital Group, a European credit manager, in connection with TDR Capital's recommended cash offer of £1.9 billion for BCA Market Place, the owner of WeBuyAnyCar.com.
- Citycon Ojy in connection with its issuance of €350 million subordinated fixed to reset rate 5.25 year non-call undated green capital securites.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico’s $1.2 billion offering of 6.750% senior secured notes due 2027 by LCPR Senior Secured Financing Designated Activity Company.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Cable and Wireless' $200 million offering of 6.875% notes due 2027, $400 million offering of 5.750% senior secured notes due 2027, and $300 million offering of 6.875% senior notes due 2027.
- The underwriters in connection with KME AG’S €300 million senior secured notes offering.
- The underwriters in connection with the €876 million initial public offering and Nasdaq Helsinki listing of Terveystalo Oyj. This was the largest Nordic IPO in 2017 and the largest IPO in Finland since 1998.
- Citycon Oyj in connection with its approximately €600 million rights issue, an offering of €350 million 1.250 percent guaranteed notes due 2026, and €300 million 2.375 per cent Guaranteed Notes due 2022.
- Citycon Oyj in connection with the establishment of its €1.5 billion EMTN Programme and its drawdown of NOK 1.0 billion 2.750% guaranteed notes due 2025 under its EMTN Programme.
- Coca-Cola European Partners plc in connection with its €350 million floating rate notes due 2021.
- The underwriters in connection with The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc's offerings of of $1.50 billion senior notes in May 2018, $3.00 billion senior notes in April 2017, $2.65 billion senior notes in August 2016, $2.65 billion perpetual subordinated contingent convertible additional tier 1 capital notes in August 2017 and $1.5 billion senior notes in April 2016.
- Eurobank Ergasias S.A. on its recapitalization to cover the €2.04 billion capital shortfall.
- Jaguar Land Rover on its $500 million senior notes offering in September 2017, €650 million fixed-rate high yield bond offering in January 2017, £300 million fixed-rate high yield bond offering in January 2017, £400 million fixed-rate high yield bond offering in February 2015 and $500 million fixed-rate high yield bond offering in March 2015.
- Salt, a subsidiary of Matterhorn Telecom S.A. and Matterhorn Telecom Holding S.A. on the combined offering by the issuers of CHF 2,016.5 million (equivalent) senior secured notes offering.
- Silversea Cruise Holding Ltd. in connection with the offering of $550 million aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes by its wholly owned subsidiary Silversea Cruise Finance Ltd.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Thomas Cook's €750 million high yield bond offering.
- Credit Suisse, Société Générale, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole, ING, UniCredit and CaixaBank as initial purchasers on Grupo Cortefiel’s €600 million high yield bond offering.
- Klöckner Pentaplast group’s offering of €395.0 million 8.500%/9.250% Senior PIK-Toggle Notes due 2023
Harvard Law School
Ruprecht-Karls Heildelberg University
Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
European University Viadrina Frankfurt/Oder
- Co-author of the "CEELM Comparative Legal Guide: Capital Markets in United Kingdom", CEE Legal, April 15, 2020