Bob Fagiola, counsel in the Real Estate practice, is experienced in a wide range of real estate transactions. His practice focuses on secured lending, acquisitions, development, leasing, restructurings and workouts. He has extensive experience working with major non-U.S. banks on high-profile corporate and finance-related matters.
Bob’s clients include a wide variety of institutional lenders, investment banks, real estate companies, non-U.S. investors and developers including Landesbank Baden-Württemberg, Keysite Capital Partners, Solow Realty Development Corp. and Westdeutsche ImmobilienBank.
- Advised Landesbank Baden-Württemberg in connection with a $1.25 billion mortgage financing for certain subsidiaries of Paramount Group, Inc. secured by the land and improvements located at 1633 Broadway, New York, New York, which mortgage financing has been syndicated to eleven lenders
- Advised Landesbank Baden-Württemberg in a $278 million senior secured term loan to Jamestown Premier Property Fund for the acquisition of America's Square, a 205,580 sq ft retail center located at 51 Louisiana Avenue in Washington, D.C.
- Advised Landesbank Baden-Württemberg in connection with a $160 million term loan to affiliates of Jamestown, L.P. and Eastbanc, Inc. secured by a portfolio of retail properties located in Washington, D.C. and Virginia.
- Advised Landesbank Baden-Württemberg in connection with a $139 million senior secured term loan to Jamestown Premier Property Fund for the acquisition of George Park, a 303,574 sq ft retail center located at 3222 M. Street, NW in Washington, D.C.
- Advised Landesbank Baden-Württemberg in connection with $60 million acquisition mortgage loan to Jamestown Premier Property Fund for the acquisition of Malibu Village, a 51,000 sq ft retail center located in Malibu, CA.
- Advised Keysite Capital Partners, LLC with respect to the formation of a joint venture arrangement with Principal Enterprise Capital, LLC, a real estate private equity investment manager and subsidiary of the Principal Financial Group. Keysite Capital Partners, LLC was formed for the purpose of providing fixed and floating-rate subordinate mortgages and mezzanine loans on multiple property types in New York City.
- Advised Westdeutsche ImmobilienBank in more than 100 U.S. commercial mortgage loans.
- Advised Goelet Realty Company in the acquisition and sale of certain real property assets in the United States.
- Editor, Syracuse Law Review
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, CRE Finance Council
- Member, The Real Estate Board of New York
- Member, American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- Member, Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate