Charles Filleux-Pommerol is an associate in the Tax practice.
- Siparex on its investment in Batibig Group via its investment fund Siparex ETI 4.
- Unibail-Rodamco on its proposed $25 billion acquisition of Westfield Corporation.
- The shareholders of French Medtech company IMASCAP in connection with its 100% sale to U.S. global medical device company Wright Medical.
- BNP Paribas, HSBC, Crédit Agricole, ING, Société Générale and UniCredit as initial purchasers on CMA CGM's €500 million 5.250% senior notes due 2025.
- Bolloré on the completion of a five-year €500 million euro bond issue.
- Orange in the sale of approximately 133 million shares in BT for an amount of GBP 383 million and the issuance of bonds exchangeable into BT shares for an amount of approximately GBP 520 million.
- Fondations Capital, a private equity firm, in connection with the leveraged recapitalization of Sepur Groupe.
- The Management of Sagemcom group in connection with the purchase of a majority stake by Charterhouse to the Carlyle Group.
- Bluebay Asset Management, as arranger and unitranche lender, in conncetion with the refinancing of Bertrand group, taking the form of a unitranche issuance of €90 million. In addition, the finance provides for additional unitranche issues of a maximum of €30 million for the purpose of funding the group’s capital expenditure and permitted acquisitions.
- Sagemcom, a company controlled by The Carlyle Group, in connection with the carve-out and sale of its Retail activities to X-Trementreprise.
- Alstom in connection with the carve-out and sale of its Power & Grid activities to General Electric.
- Fondations Capital, a private equity firm, in connection with an external growth transaction carried out by Alkern Groupe, one of its portfolio company.
- The Coca-Cola Company, Altice and Schneider Electric in connection with various tax matters.
- Various listed and non-listed companies in connection with international employee incentive plans (including notably international stock-options plans or free share plans).
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne