Raissa Fini is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Raissa focuses on SEC registered, 144A and Regulation S international debt and equity offerings, tender and exchange offers by Latin American companies, sovereign nations and quasi-governmental entities, as well as mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Underwriters in connection with Banco do Brasil’s Rule 144A/Regulation S and Brazilian ICVM 476 follow-on equity offering.
- Underwriters in connection with Helbor’s Rule 144A/Regulation S and Brazilian ICVM 476 follow-on equity offering of common shares.
- Itaú Unibanco in the annual and periodic update of its MTN Programme and preparation of its Form 20-F.
- Underwriters in connection with Republic of Peru’s $3 billion SEC registered bond offering.
- Azul S.A. in the annual update and preparation of its Form 20-F.
Harvard Law School
São Paulo Law School of Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV)